Welcome to 914 S Douglas Ave! Located in the 12th S neighborhood, this Timothy Demonbreun house is an architectural gem that has been meticulously maintained & tastefully updated throughout. Outside, enter through the custom wrought iron front gate to a lush reclaimed brick courtyard w/ professional landscaping design & an inviting front porch. The classic wood siding complements the custom exterior millwork & metal roof accents. Inside the home is classic design meets a refined, updated look.
MLS #: 2055061
Listing Company: The Anderson Group Real Estate Services, Llc
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Waverly, 12 South
- Year Built: 1886
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 50 X 249
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Guest House, SMCAM, SMIRR, Sprinkler
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 22 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 18 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 14
- Kitchen: 14 x 17
- Living Room: 16 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 16 (Separate)
- Other Room: 10 x 13 (Office)
- Rec Room: 16 x 20 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $5,728
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.