Best of old/new Nashville. Tudor/craftsman 2-story charmer, heart of Sylvan Park, turnkey updated, period detail. Natural light-filled rooms throughout. Minutes to downtown, 440 and 40 exits. Stroll to restaurants, shops, McCabe Rec Center, The Produce Place, Dose, Bowling/West End, 3 parks, Vandy, the Greenway. Limestone working fireplace. Swing on front slate porch, enjoy Japanese garden, mature trees. Fenced back yard, patio and gas grill. Shaded drive-through carport. Won't last!
MLS #: 2059103
Listing Company: Freeman Webb Co., Realtors
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Sylvan Park/West End Annex
- Year Built: 1935
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 50 X 172
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Gas Grill, Storage Building
- Construction: Partial Brick,Wood S
- Floors: Finished Wood, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: Full / Other
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 10 x 12 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 12 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 21 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 12
- Living Room: 12 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 11 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 12 x 21 (Main Level)
- Taxes: $3,872
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.