Complete makeover of this original true farmhouse. Enough acreage for a second build site with a barn. Original woodwork, doors, transoms, tin ceilings, 4 original chandeliers, and shiplap! The updates bring it to modern living but with the charm and character of the past. The staircase is absolutely stunning! Upstairs room can be 4th bedroom or bonus room or both. Large closet and full bathroom. Can also be purchased with less acreage.
MLS #: 2069874
Listing Company: Capital Real Estate Services
- County: Wilson County
- Subdivision: Formal Farmhouse
- Year Built: 1913
- Acreage: 7.03
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Frame
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 22 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 18 x 21 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 18 x 20 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 17 x 18 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 18 x 18 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 18 x 21 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 11 x 13
- Taxes: $1,290
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.