Updated corner lot 2 story, 4 bed/3 bath home. Downstairs features an open flow formal living area, dining room, and kitchen that opens up to a 2 story living room with fireplace. All 4 bedrooms are upstairs. Relax year round outside on the screened-in porch. Great location minutes from Nolensville Pike and Lenox Village, with an easy commute to downtown.
MLS #: 2070181
Listing Company: Redfin
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Bradford Hills
- Year Built: 1995
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.22
- Lot Size: 65 X 110
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: Partial Brick,Vinyl
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: Sewer Available
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 18 (Whirlpool)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 11
- Bedroom #4: 10 x 11
- Kitchen: 13 x 17 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 12 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 13 x 12 (Formal)
- Den: 13 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $1,943
- HOA Fee: $10/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.